Saturday 25 March 2017

Totally Gorjuss with Bizzy Becs

It's the 25th so my turn to share a little bit of Bizzy Becs inspiration with you today.
This time I decided to use a totally gorgeous Gorjuss Girl image called Sweet Tea.


I think these images deserve a bit of frou frou so I added some flowers from my stash and added some lovely scalloped borders using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Borders Die.
This die set comes with 3 different sized dies so you can adjust the look depending on what you like.
I coloured the image with my copic markers this time as they have been a bit neglected with my new promarker passion.

Thanks so much for dropping by
Lou

I would like to enter in the following Challenges...
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes with a rubber Stamp
Dare 2 b Artzy - Lots of layers
Dragonfly Dreams - Girly with a punch or die
Glitter and Sparkle - Mothers day / for a female
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Just Gorjuss!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous!! I love her in a wee tea cup & your embellishments make her shine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the sketch and the flowers are all so pretty!
    Thanks so much or sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real sweet image and so pretty with all those flowers, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous layered card and very pretty flowers. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I like this image! Not seen this gorjuss girl before. Love this card - Thank-you for entering our "mothers day / for a female" challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...